Manchester Metropolitan University is positioned in the top 200 universities worldwide reflecting its dedication to providing and maintaining high quality research and teaching.
The university’s campus is centrally situated in Manchester, surrounded by world-famous music, arts, business and sports sites and the UK’s second largest Chinatown. Manchester is considered the best city to live in Britain and one of the 10 most exciting cities in the world.
The university is undergoing a £400 million investment program to improve its teaching and research facilities, buildings and public spaces. 85% of Manchester Metropolitan’s research encompasses a ”leading” or “internationally excellent” impact, its School of Architecture is ranked 7th within the world and its graduate school has the celebrated AACSB and AMBA accreditations, placing it among an upper crust of business schools within the world.
Manchester Metropolitan University students are constantly developing and growing during teaching and research courses that are nationally and internationally approved by leading industry organizations. Students also benefit from the extensive guidance of a team of expert faculty, who are enthusiastic and engaged in the students’ education. They are working in tight collaboration with leaders in industry in order to guarantee that students gain the workplace-relevant, real-world skills and insights they need to achieve whatever comes next in their future.
About The Scholarship:
The Chancellor’s and Vice Chancellor’s International Awards is available for International, Bachelor and Masters Students in the field of Exercise Sciences, Designing, Data Science, Arts, Cyber Security, Digital Marketing, Physiotherapy, Sports Business Management and Artificial Intelligence at the Manchester Metropolitan University, United Kingdom.
- Host University: Manchester Metropolitan University;
- Host Country: United Kingdom;
- Study Level: Masters and Bachelor Level;
- Scholarship Worth: 8,000£;
- Eligible Countries: International Students;
- Available Subjects: Check the details below;
- Application Deadline: July 13th.
The chosen students will be awarded approximately £6,000 to £8,000 for their first year of study at Manchester Metropolitan University.
- Applicants are required to demonstrate that they are independent financial learners with a strong academic record.
- Applicants are required to pay tuition fees abroad.
- Applicants must be guaranteed a place on an approved program of study that starts in September.
How To Apply:
Scholars should be registered through the university and submit their application. They should then proceed to complete the financial application and request to be considered for the program.
In order to be accepted in this scholarship, all the successful candidates need to complete the entry conditions in the chosen program of study.
- Personal Statement that contains 500 words;
- Two Recommendation Letters;
- Valid Visa Student for the United Kingdom;
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Proposal Research;
- Certificate of Birth.
Applicants are required to submit the performance of the appropriate English language proficiency tests as follows and have minimum scores:
- IELTS Academic – 0, without a less than 5.5 component for a bachelor’s degree, and 6.5, with no less than 5.5 component for an MA or MSc.
- PTE – 61, with a minimum of 59 in all sections for undergraduate level degrees, and 65, with a minimum of 59 in all sections for postgraduate level degrees.
- TOEFL IBT – overall score: 79
Scholars may also present additional English language requirements as preferred.
Please visit the official website for more information: